- How to Use SMS Texting to Interact With Hotel Guests
- Will Machines Replace Humans in the Hospitality Industry?
- How A New Wave Of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Is Transforming The Hospitality Industry
- How Hotels Can Utilise Technology to Attract Millennials
- Guest Communication in our mobile-centric world
Tag Archives: What do guests want when it comes to Hotel Internet Access
The impact of artificially intelligent machines on the future job market has been gaining significant attention in recent years. According to a recent report by the McKinsey Global Institute, an estimated 50% of all current work activities might be automated … Continue reading
Back in 2011, IBM’s Watson (a natural language-based supercomputer) shot to fame when it beat two of the greatest champions on American TV quiz show, Jeopardy. It was a landmark event that showcased just how far intelligent computing had come, … Continue reading
Should you be offering Free internet Access at your Property? Hoteliers, commentators, consultants and industry experts have been wrestling with this question for years.
No-one has come to a consensus and that’s because it’s actually quite a conundrum. I believe the answer is “It Depends” and we discuss the issues in this post.