- In-Room Entertainment – Catering to the 21st-century Hotel Guest
- The Future of Hotel Energy Efficiency: Save Money with Automated Management
- Why Hotels Should Embrace Digital Key Technology
- The Rise of On-demand Streaming Services And How Hotels Can Profit
- Are You Taking Full Advantage of Your Guest Room Speed Dials?
Tag Archives: What do guests want when it comes to Hotel Internet Access
Taking full advantage of your guest room speed dials can not only increase guest satisfaction but also contribute to hotel revenue. Travelers these days are looking for an “experience”, not just a place to stay. Many guests still prefer the … Continue reading
The impact of artificially intelligent machines on the future job market has been gaining significant attention in recent years. According to a recent report by the McKinsey Global Institute, an estimated 50% of all current work activities might be automated … Continue reading
Back in 2011, IBM’s Watson (a natural language-based supercomputer) shot to fame when it beat two of the greatest champions on American TV quiz show, Jeopardy. It was a landmark event that showcased just how far intelligent computing had come, … Continue reading
Should you be offering Free internet Access at your Property? Hoteliers, commentators, consultants and industry experts have been wrestling with this question for years.
No-one has come to a consensus and that’s because it’s actually quite a conundrum. I believe the answer is “It Depends” and we discuss the issues in this post.