- How Hotels Can Enhance the Guest Experience With Beacon Technology
- How to Use SMS Texting to Interact With Hotel Guests
- Will Machines Replace Humans in the Hospitality Industry?
- How A New Wave Of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Is Transforming The Hospitality Industry
- How Hotels Can Utilise Technology to Attract Millennials
Tag Archives: Should Internet Access Be Free in hotels
As a larger and larger percentage of the population now own some kind of smart device (Phone or Tablet) it’s only logical that your guests will bring it with them when they come to stay at your hotel. More importantly, they expect to be able to use their device at your hotel as they do at home. This is where the challenge lies and below we will look at some of the issues that this BYOD and BYOC revolution is creating for hotels. Continue reading