- In-Room Entertainment – Catering to the 21st-century Hotel Guest
- The Future of Hotel Energy Efficiency: Save Money with Automated Management
- Why Hotels Should Embrace Digital Key Technology
- The Rise of On-demand Streaming Services And How Hotels Can Profit
- Are You Taking Full Advantage of Your Guest Room Speed Dials?
Tag Archives: Should Internet Access Be Free in hotels
As a larger and larger percentage of the population now own some kind of smart device (Phone or Tablet) it’s only logical that your guests will bring it with them when they come to stay at your hotel. More importantly, they expect to be able to use their device at your hotel as they do at home. This is where the challenge lies and below we will look at some of the issues that this BYOD and BYOC revolution is creating for hotels. Continue reading