- How to Use SMS Texting to Interact With Hotel Guests
- Will Machines Replace Humans in the Hospitality Industry?
- How A New Wave Of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Is Transforming The Hospitality Industry
- How Hotels Can Utilise Technology to Attract Millennials
- Guest Communication in our mobile-centric world
Tag Archives: MediaHub
When you want to reach your hotel guests in an instant, texting is the answer. With text messages read over 98% of the time, this is the most effective way to reach both future and current guests for a variety … Continue reading
With guests bringing their own gadgets the job of in room technology has changed. It’s now about allowing guests to integrate or connect their devices. They have spent time and money loading their ‘life’ onto their devices and they know how they work. They will want to them during their stay, just as they do at home and at the office. The key for hotels is to provide them with the infrastructure to achieve this. Continue reading