- In-Room Entertainment – Catering to the 21st-century Hotel Guest
- The Future of Hotel Energy Efficiency: Save Money with Automated Management
- Why Hotels Should Embrace Digital Key Technology
- The Rise of On-demand Streaming Services And How Hotels Can Profit
- Are You Taking Full Advantage of Your Guest Room Speed Dials?
Tag Archives: Hotel TV
life span of the actual TV is important but also look at life span of the model itself. This is important if you require replacements parts and if room to room consistency is valuable to you. As a rule, consistent models throughout your property will save time and money as engineering staff know what they are working with EVERY time. Continue reading
With guests bringing their own gadgets the job of in room technology has changed. It’s now about allowing guests to integrate or connect their devices. They have spent time and money loading their ‘life’ onto their devices and they know how they work. They will want to them during their stay, just as they do at home and at the office. The key for hotels is to provide them with the infrastructure to achieve this. Continue reading