- How Hotels Can Enhance the Guest Experience With Beacon Technology
- How to Use SMS Texting to Interact With Hotel Guests
- Will Machines Replace Humans in the Hospitality Industry?
- How A New Wave Of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Is Transforming The Hospitality Industry
- How Hotels Can Utilise Technology to Attract Millennials
Tag Archives: hotel internet
When you want to reach your hotel guests in an instant, texting is the answer. With text messages read over 98% of the time, this is the most effective way to reach both future and current guests for a variety … Continue reading
The impact of artificially intelligent machines on the future job market has been gaining significant attention in recent years. According to a recent report by the McKinsey Global Institute, an estimated 50% of all current work activities might be automated … Continue reading
Back in 2011, IBM’s Watson (a natural language-based supercomputer) shot to fame when it beat two of the greatest champions on American TV quiz show, Jeopardy. It was a landmark event that showcased just how far intelligent computing had come, … Continue reading
Should you be offering Free internet Access at your Property? Hoteliers, commentators, consultants and industry experts have been wrestling with this question for years.
No-one has come to a consensus and that’s because it’s actually quite a conundrum. I believe the answer is “It Depends” and we discuss the issues in this post.