- How to Use SMS Texting to Interact With Hotel Guests
- Will Machines Replace Humans in the Hospitality Industry?
- How A New Wave Of Artificial Intelligence (AI) Is Transforming The Hospitality Industry
- How Hotels Can Utilise Technology to Attract Millennials
- Guest Communication in our mobile-centric world
Tag Archives: a functional hotel room
When you want to reach your hotel guests in an instant, texting is the answer. With text messages read over 98% of the time, this is the most effective way to reach both future and current guests for a variety … Continue reading
Today the line between our work and our personal life has become very blurred, and we tend to be working longer hours often just trying to keep on top of that e-mail. This means that both business and leisure guests may need to work from their hotel room. As hoteliers we need to make it comfortable and easy to do this in our hotel guests rooms Continue reading