- In-Room Entertainment – Catering to the 21st-century Hotel Guest
- The Future of Hotel Energy Efficiency: Save Money with Automated Management
- Why Hotels Should Embrace Digital Key Technology
- The Rise of On-demand Streaming Services And How Hotels Can Profit
- Are You Taking Full Advantage of Your Guest Room Speed Dials?
Monthly Archives: April 2013
Today the line between our work and our personal life has become very blurred, and we tend to be working longer hours often just trying to keep on top of that e-mail. This means that both business and leisure guests may need to work from their hotel room. As hoteliers we need to make it comfortable and easy to do this in our hotel guests rooms Continue reading
Should you be offering Free internet Access at your Property? Hoteliers, commentators, consultants and industry experts have been wrestling with this question for years.
No-one has come to a consensus and that’s because it’s actually quite a conundrum. I believe the answer is “It Depends” and we discuss the issues in this post.
As a larger and larger percentage of the population now own some kind of smart device (Phone or Tablet) it’s only logical that your guests will bring it with them when they come to stay at your hotel. More importantly, they expect to be able to use their device at your hotel as they do at home. This is where the challenge lies and below we will look at some of the issues that this BYOD and BYOC revolution is creating for hotels. Continue reading